Zinc Die Casting Design Seminars
The combination of alloy selection with the high pressure zinc die casting process provides unparalleled flexibility in product design. Take advantage of the latest innovations in zinc alloy casting technology to improve your product performance and reduce manufacturing costs through a workshop with the International Zinc Association.
Learn the following:
- How to determine the proper casting method for your quantity requirements;
- How to select the right zinc alloy to match the performance requirements of your product;
- Different finishing techniques to enhance the overall product image;
- A design strategy that will result in more cost-efficient components;
- Other top industrial and consumer product companies that are taking advantage of zinc alloy casting.
About the Design Seminar
The seminar was conceived as a comprehensive four-hour long series presented during a half-day session but can be tailored for an hour long “lunch and learn” type presentation or webinar. The seminar has also been run as a workshop to address specific issues related to designing for zinc die casting. The seminar is planned to include:
- Zinc alloy specifications and casting processes;
- Properties of zinc alloy and alternative materials;
- Surface finishing of zinc castings;
- Design guidelines for zinc castings;
- Actual applications presented as case studies.
Who Should Attend
This program is of interest to individuals looking to expand their knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes in order to ensure product and corporate competitiveness. This includes:
- Product designers and engineers;
- Material specifiers and manufacturing engineers;
- Managers of design, product engineering, and purchasing;
- Value analysis engineers.
For more information, or to schedule a seminar, inquire at email@example.com.